Internist, General Practitioner
Video profile

The BEST! show details The BEST!
by Monica W on Apr 24th, 2015

I can't begin to tell you how valuable Dr. Behboodikhah has been to our family. My husband, daughter and I have all gone to Dr. B for the past 10 years. She has watched over our family and supported us through implantation of defib/pacemaker devices for my husband and daughter. She has effectively treated my A-Fib issue with a cardiac ablation. As with any physician you have to ask questions, if you don't understand the answer then ask again. If a treatment doesn't work, and you've followed her instructions (exactly), speak up! She is very open to questions and alternative suggestions. I (and my family) can't recommend her highly enough.

by Reza on Aug 4th, 2014

For six years, Dr. Behboodikhah served as my Cardiologist. Unfortunately, she failed to provide the quality of medical care befitting a cardiac patient. Dr. B did not adequately investigate and thouroughly explain my ongoing cardiac issue, which resulted in chronic discomfort and poor cardiac fuction. I do not recommend using this cardiologist, she has poorly served me and will not provide you with the attention and quality of care commensurate of a good physician.

SHE IS THE BOMB!!!! show details SHE IS THE BOMB!!!!
Sep 27th, 2012

She saved my life. She is one of the Doctors that make up such a great staff at Hoag. If you don't get along "storm" I got shocked once at work once in the pacemaker clinic and then a total of 11 times more that day. If it was not for her there is no doubt in mind I would be dead. I can't recommend her enough. Oh, she can be a "little spitfire" but only if you deserve it! Love ya Dr. B

Left and happy I did! show details Left and happy I did!
Apr 5th, 2012

I had a heart flutter which started a few years ago. Though I felt a little uncomfortable with her, she's pretty nice and she convinced me to do a procedure to fix it. It was traumatic, and I didn't feel any better after - not a thing changed. I just resolved to deal with it. Flash forward 3 years, and a friend convinced me to see someone else who they saw - total opposite experience. Nice, kind, listened well, and made me feel totally comfortable. I just went through another procedure - still scary, but at least now, its been a month and I feel soo much better. No more flutters, my energy has come back, and I'm losing weight! Just my 2 cents, she's nice, but not all that competent.

Life Saver and Caring Person show details Life Saver and Caring Person
Mar 29th, 2012

I first met Dr. Behboodikhah when she inserted a defibrillator/pacemaker in me in 2001 following a complete heart arrest - and I'm still here! Besides her excellent technical skills, she is most kind, friendly, and always smiling. She cares about the whole person even to the point of taking a hair off my sweater at a visit - she notices these little caring things. Nurses at Hoag have voiced similar accolades. I have recommended others to her and feel she is the Best!! I look forward to my regular visits. She is a 5*.

Jan 16th, 2012

I felt uncomfortable with her and her office staff on several occasions even though I have been there at least 20 times.

Coming from another local electro-physiologists to Dr. show details Coming from another local electro-physiologists to Dr.
Aug 30th, 2011

This is a very caring, organized, and thorough cardiologist with a cheerful disposition. I think she is highly qualified. Her office staff seems friendly and, when they call, they speak clearly and efficiently! What more can I say??

Angel show details Angel
Dec 23rd, 2010

Dr. B. is an angel who saved my husband's life, and has managed his continuing heart care so well. A stellar physician, excellent advisor, honest and caring. I would highly recommend her to anyone.