Internist, General Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  show details
by Reza on Aug 4th, 2014

For six years, Dr. Behboodikhah served as my Cardiologist. Unfortunately, she failed to provide the quality of medical care befitting a cardiac patient. Dr. B did not adequately investigate and thouroughly explain my ongoing cardiac issue, which resulted in chronic discomfort and poor cardiac fuction. I do not recommend using this cardiologist, she has poorly served me and will not provide you with the attention and quality of care commensurate of a good physician.

|  SHE IS THE BOMB!!!!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

She saved my life. She is one of the Doctors that make up such a great staff at Hoag. If you don't get along "storm" I got shocked once at work once in the pacemaker clinic and then a total of 11 times more that day. If it was not for her there is no doubt in mind I would be dead. I can't recommend her enough. Oh, she can be a "little spitfire" but only if you deserve it! Love ya Dr. B

|  Left and happy I did!  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

I had a heart flutter which started a few years ago. Though I felt a little uncomfortable with her, she's pretty nice and she convinced me to do a procedure to fix it. It was traumatic, and I didn't feel any better after - not a thing changed. I just resolved to deal with it. Flash forward 3 years, and a friend convinced me to see someone else who they saw - total opposite experience. Nice, kind, listened well, and made me feel totally comfortable. I just went through another procedure - still scary, but at least now, its been a month and I feel soo much better. No more flutters, my energy has come back, and I'm losing weight! Just my 2 cents, she's nice, but not all that competent.

|  Life Saver and Caring Person  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

I first met Dr. Behboodikhah when she inserted a defibrillator/pacemaker in me in 2001 following a complete heart arrest - and I'm still here! Besides her excellent technical skills, she is most kind, friendly, and always smiling. She cares about the whole person even to the point of taking a hair off my sweater at a visit - she notices these little caring things. Nurses at Hoag have voiced similar accolades. I have recommended others to her and feel she is the Best!! I look forward to my regular visits. She is a 5*.

|  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

I felt uncomfortable with her and her office staff on several occasions even though I have been there at least 20 times.

|  Coming from another local electro-physiologists to Dr.  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

This is a very caring, organized, and thorough cardiologist with a cheerful disposition. I think she is highly qualified. Her office staff seems friendly and, when they call, they speak clearly and efficiently! What more can I say??

|  Angel  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2010

Dr. B. is an angel who saved my husband's life, and has managed his continuing heart care so well. A stellar physician, excellent advisor, honest and caring. I would highly recommend her to anyone.