Dr. Mahnaz Qayyum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahnaz Qayyum?

Terrible Family Doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Terrible family practice. Be warned of poor service, overbilling and rude staff. I am filing a harassment suit against the office manager, Dan. He left threatening voice mail messages on my phone machine. The doctor herself will hardly see you.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Seeing Dr Q is a nightmare. I have been confused with other patients, billed for other patients services and the nurses never know what I'm there for. Your treatment was based on whatever the doctor was selling at the time. When she had an allergist on staff, I needed allergy testing.When she did vein surgery, that was recommended. But these needs went away when insurance paperwork got to bothersome for her and she stopped offering those services. If you go now, she will try to sell you her weight loss and derma abrasion treatments. She has advertisements running constantly in the waiting room and skin care products on display for sale. What can she sell you today.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

she came into the room so fast and left even faster..

Don't go there if you want to be healthy and don't want to waist time and money.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

This doctor is very unprofessional, she don't care about her patients, I did a Lyme disease test, she receive the results 3 weeks ago and the office don't called me, also her primary care examination was for 10 minutes, and she care less about do the correct examination for woman. Never will came back.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Very Good Doctor ,One Of The Best I Have Been To !

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Too much going on in one small space..

Posted on May 26th, 2015

I would not recommend anyone to DR. Qayyum. She has written wrong prescription refills, made unnecessary extensive lab work without my knowledge and without discussing about the reason for lab work. When I asked her office person the reason for the test, did not give any answers. I also had written a letter to them asking for the reason. there is no response. I thought it was risky to have treatments by her. Dr. Qayyum's office did not even call me to discuss the lab report.

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Doctor and staff are rude and unhelpful to patients with ongoing conditions.

Posted on December 21st, 2014

Great pleasure doing business from the inception to completion. I am a new patient and appointment was made for very next day. Pleasure meeting Dr. Qayyum, she is a very professional and personable, a great combination.

Posted on December 11th, 2014

I've been to this office three times so far. Office staff seems pleasant enough although very young. I have yet to see the physician and have only seen the Nurse Practicioner. Difficult to give a full evaluation without meeting the physician. My only complaint is its been aprox 6 weeks since my blood work and Pap smear were completed and no results. Usually this is mailed to you but nothing. It would be nice to have this received in a timely manner.

First Visit

Posted on May 14th, 2014

God answered my Prayers when I found Dr. Qayyum and her staff who were like helpful little Angels with smiling faces. :) A Very Pleasant Experience. I am a Senior and moved from a Northern State to Florida There are not enough words in Websters Dictionary to say all the wonderful things about my new Doctor...If your new to the area or just looking for a compassionate and understanding Doctor I highly recommend Dr. Qayyum.

Great Doctor !!!!!!

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I just moved here from out of state and was referred to her by several of my co-workers and am grateful I told their advice. Dr. Qayyum is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. She took her time with me and explain everything to me in a way I could understand. She also introduced me to her Nurse in case she was on ER and I needed to see her instead she would know how how to treat me and understand my needs. She is sweet and made me feel at ease during the visit. Her staff is just as nice.