Dr. Mahnaz Saoudian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

October 22nd, 2014
she is a wonderful, caring and smart doctor. she saved my life.

July 6th, 2012
Very Happy
Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions, but I have not experienced any of the negatives expressed by other individuals. I have seen Dr. Saoudian multiple times now and she has been terrific! Dr. Saoudian spent a great deal of time with me and my wife the first time I received my diagnosis, explaining what was involved, how it can be treated, etc... She let me ask as many questions as I needed and never made me feel like I was putting her out, or that she had someone else to see. She has made me feel like I was her only patient, and I know I wasn't because I could see her schedule when the nurse was in the room. I am very glad I found Dr. Saoudian and will recommend her to any of my friends and family... if ever needed.

September 24th, 2011
Sadly Disappointed on my Third Visit
Still shaking after my 3rd and last visit. Will not go back. Seemed caring 1st 2nd visit but absolutely no help when really ill & after other specialists in group suggested possible add'l rheum disease. Not at all open to discussion about diagnosis or treatment options. Clearly annoyed at patient use of medical terminology. Said she read record of my visits to other specialists in group but clearly had not. Lectured I should not have taken RX's ordered for pneumonia by other staff in group. Said she would read my records to coordinate care and call me back. Did not. Lectured I need to see an opthalmologist about dry eye not just optometrist after I was refused appointment at opthalmologist by staff who insisted I see optomitrist instead as dry too lowly for MD eye doc to evaluate. Said she would call me w names of opthalmologists who would see me. Did not.

October 17th, 2010
best rhumatologist in town
She is a knowlagable and also inspires hope and trust. Thus, it is crucial that physicians, despite the diversity and adversity of circumstances, be able to communicate that caring, through their courtesy, respect and aequinamitus on behalf of the patient

October 16th, 2010
smart and exellent in diagnosis of diseases

October 20th, 2009
Better Find a Different Doctor If You Care About Yourself!
Staff- GREAT!Appointment- EASILY MADE!Wait Time?? HARDLY ANY!WHY??Because Dr. Mahnaz Saoudian is AWFUL!!! She is an European with a heavy heavy accent (sounds Russian) with a NO communication skills and care to the patient! She is not comforting, PRETENDS to listen to the patient then IGNORES what you have to say! Worst doctor experience in my life. She does not about you, she is quick with her diagnoses, and ignores what you have to say or symptoms you may have. There is a reason you can get an appointment with her within the week...ITS BECAUSE NO ONE CARES TO GO TO HER! AVOID AVOID AVOID and find a better doctor that cares!!!