Dr. Mahnee Dinsmore Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mahnee Dinsmore?

Would be nice to get my Florida records

Posted on October 25th, 2014

Dr Dinsmore delivered my son via c-section after 3 hrs of pushing after being induced due to hypertension and my dons slowing heart rate 4 years ago. Would be nice to obtain my records from her Florida practice. How did I find out that she no longer was in practice? A year after delivering my son , I tried to obtain my records for the duration of my pregnancy , only to find the phone and fax number disconnected. So I googled her to find out if she'd changed her phone/address. All I could find was a website defending her because she'd been barred from delivering babies at the 2 local hospitals, including mine! Next thing I know I find that she's moved to Indiana?

beware

Posted on July 31st, 2014

this is the most horrible dr I have ever been to, she totally rushed through my exam, did a really quick breast exam and pelvic, I told her I have been bleeding and had pelvic pain and she just rushed me out the door. I went to see a different doctor and I had a really bad infection and had to be hospitalized. She us rude and does not care about her patients

Posted on July 25th, 2014

Well shes in maine now, saw her today, was not impressed with her, I felt very rushed, usually when you have a pelvic they do more than a pap smear, not that anyone likes these kind of exams but that was all she did, usually they take their time and actually examine you for any possible problems, she never even ordered me a mammogram, any doctor I have ever been to told me I have to have a mammogram, she basically shoved in her speculum, did some scraping and said see you next year, would not recommend this dr to anyone

patient

Posted on May 13th, 2014

BEST obgyn ever!!! delivered both my boys and had the best experience with her. my last was a water birth that she was awesome with! i wish she was still down here because i'm having another one and i only want her!!! ;(

Horrible

Posted on March 13th, 2014

She just left without any notice at all. When I was 35 weeks she still couldn't deliver and totally beat around the bush. I told her I wanted a new doctor because I had complications and needed to be induced but she couldn't do anything about it! so I left there and got my medical records before she left. im sooo glad. it seems she has now run off to Greensburg IN but has had some trouble there aswell although I cant find much information on it. she needs to send everyone their medical records and an apology! she she did was so wrong.

Dr office dissapear

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I tried to call few times and nobody responded. I went to get my result and office was closed. I went to the nearest office to find out and they told me that nobody knows what happend. Please help

Caring Person..Listens

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I have seen Dr Dinsmore several times..She did remove one of my ovaries and cervix..I had cancer cells..She was VERY caring and explained everything..She speaks to you with respect and listens like a friend..Last year I developed a large cyst in my other Ovary and needed that one removed also. Iwas so upset that Dr Dinsmore could not do the surgery as she had no rights to the hospitals. I did have the surgery done by Dr Pagan who was nice, but didn't care like she did. Now my hormones are screwed up and Dr Pagan doesn't seem to care or help. Just more Estrogen. I can't wait to go back and see Dr Dinsmore as she is understanding and caring. I know it's a long wait to see her BUT she's worth it! I always felt very comfortable with her and was upset that she wasn't able to do my 2nd surgery. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

VBAC advocate and wonderful Woman friendly OB

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Dr. Dinsmore was the back up OB for my homebirth, and I had to see her 2 times for a consult and ultrasound. She took her time explaining things that could happen, let me know the policies of the ACOG and what may happen if I needed her if I was transferred to a hospital. The next visit was an ultrasound and uterine wall scan... it went well. She did end up being my OB because I was transferred at 7cm. She gave me the time I needed to try for a vaginal birth, but the VBAC wasn't meant to be and I ended up with a cesarean. She and her great staff saw me whenever I needed help after the cesarean. Due to my own medical professional status, I see her in similar circles and really like her as a person as well as a wonderful, woman friendly OB.

Posted on October 27th, 2011

As a first time mom I was being seen in Dinsmores office on a regular basis; however, I hit seven months and still did not get to meet her in person. I would make appointments for when she would be in the office and they would always have some excuse why she wasn't there. Prior to my last appointment I had found out that she lost privileges at Helen Ellis hospital and was waiting for them to say something to me. It wasn't until I was about to leave and mentioned something to them that they addressed the issue. They aren't telling patients unless they ask and if you were to go into the hospital Dr. Anchetta would be her back up. After this I was fed up and decided to change practices. I hear she is very nice and great with her patients after they have their baby but her office staff and her approach to handling this matter was completely out of line and uncalled for.

Most of the staff is rude and uncaring!

Posted on October 24th, 2011

I went in because of severe menstrual cycle pain. 4 weeks later I still have no results and it took 3 days to get a call back from someone at the office. My pain is so bad that I have difficulty voiding and I cannot eat anything. They told me to go to the ER, the ER told me to call my doctor. I called the doc's office back and they told me to make an appt for 2 days later. No need to point out the obvious, I am looking for a new doctor now.

A wonderful experience

Posted on September 19th, 2011

I saw Dr Dinsmore and her staff throughout my pregnancy with my son. I found them all to be extremely kind, caring and compassionate. I looked forward to my visits, just to see the staff! I look forward to having her as my OB if I have another child in the future.

dissapointed

Posted on August 12th, 2011

went to dr dinsmore when i became pregnant. Office staff was rude and I always felt rushed. Didn't answer questions. I would not recommend her.