Dr. Mahnee Dinsmore, MD
955 N Michigan Ave
Suite 96
Greensburg, IN 47240
812-222-2273
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

• Currently 2.1923076923077 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  beware  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2014

this is the most horrible dr I have ever been to, she totally rushed through my exam, did a really quick breast exam and pelvic, I told her I have been bleeding and had pelvic pain and she just rushed me out the door. I went to see a different doctor and I had a really bad infection and had to be hospitalized. She us rude and does not care about her patients

Jul 25th, 2014

Well shes in maine now, saw her today, was not impressed with her, I felt very rushed, usually when you have a pelvic they do more than a pap smear, not that anyone likes these kind of exams but that was all she did, usually they take their time and actually examine you for any possible problems, she never even ordered me a mammogram, any doctor I have ever been to told me I have to have a mammogram, she basically shoved in her speculum, did some scraping and said see you next year, would not recommend this dr to anyone

|  patient  |  show details
by alexandra on May 13th, 2014

BEST obgyn ever!!! delivered both my boys and had the best experience with her. my last was a water birth that she was awesome with! i wish she was still down here because i'm having another one and i only want her!!! ;(

|  Horrible  |  show details
by Amber on Mar 13th, 2014

She just left without any notice at all. When I was 35 weeks she still couldn't deliver and totally beat around the bush. I told her I wanted a new doctor because I had complications and needed to be induced but she couldn't do anything about it! so I left there and got my medical records before she left. im sooo glad. it seems she has now run off to Greensburg IN but has had some trouble there aswell although I cant find much information on it. she needs to send everyone their medical records and an apology! she she did was so wrong.

|  Office closing in New Port Richey, Fl.  |  show details
by Susie on Oct 22nd, 2013

I too was a patient and the doctor up and closed her doors. She did not send me a notice to come pick up my prior records from another doctor whom I had for 30 years. I am very upset I did not get those records back. She should have let me know to come get them. She left me hanging dry to find a new doctor as I needed medication in a hurry. If you too are looking for your records you will have to file a complaint with the Health Dept for the state of Florida. Do a google search for Greensburg, In. and that's where she is. She needs to return my records instead of storing them in a warehouse somewhere.

|  She up and Closed her Practise  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

I went to see if the were still open after calling for a month and then getting an out of service on the phone lines. Someone around the area said that they were shady with there Taxes. I don't know but I want to l know were my records are she left everyone hanging high and dry. I going to go around that area again and see what I can find out about this situation.

|  Dr office dissapear  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

I tried to call few times and nobody responded. I went to get my result and office was closed. I went to the nearest office to find out and they told me that nobody knows what happend. Please help

|  Caring Person..Listens  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

I have seen Dr Dinsmore several times..She did remove one of my ovaries and cervix..I had cancer cells..She was VERY caring and explained everything..She speaks to you with respect and listens like a friend..Last year I developed a large cyst in my other Ovary and needed that one removed also. Iwas so upset that Dr Dinsmore could not do the surgery as she had no rights to the hospitals. I did have the surgery done by Dr Pagan who was nice, but didn't care like she did. Now my hormones are screwed up and Dr Pagan doesn't seem to care or help. Just more Estrogen. I can't wait to go back and see Dr Dinsmore as she is understanding and caring. I know it's a long wait to see her BUT she's worth it! I always felt very comfortable with her and was upset that she wasn't able to do my 2nd surgery. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

|  VBAC advocate and wonderful Woman friendly OB  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

Dr. Dinsmore was the back up OB for my homebirth, and I had to see her 2 times for a consult and ultrasound. She took her time explaining things that could happen, let me know the policies of the ACOG and what may happen if I needed her if I was transferred to a hospital. The next visit was an ultrasound and uterine wall scan... it went well. She did end up being my OB because I was transferred at 7cm. She gave me the time I needed to try for a vaginal birth, but the VBAC wasn't meant to be and I ended up with a cesarean. She and her great staff saw me whenever I needed help after the cesarean. Due to my own medical professional status, I see her in similar circles and really like her as a person as well as a wonderful, woman friendly OB.

Oct 27th, 2011

As a first time mom I was being seen in Dinsmores office on a regular basis; however, I hit seven months and still did not get to meet her in person. I would make appointments for when she would be in the office and they would always have some excuse why she wasn't there. Prior to my last appointment I had found out that she lost privileges at Helen Ellis hospital and was waiting for them to say something to me. It wasn't until I was about to leave and mentioned something to them that they addressed the issue. They aren't telling patients unless they ask and if you were to go into the hospital Dr. Anchetta would be her back up. After this I was fed up and decided to change practices. I hear she is very nice and great with her patients after they have their baby but her office staff and her approach to handling this matter was completely out of line and uncalled for.

|  Most of the staff is rude and uncaring!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

I went in because of severe menstrual cycle pain. 4 weeks later I still have no results and it took 3 days to get a call back from someone at the office. My pain is so bad that I have difficulty voiding and I cannot eat anything. They told me to go to the ER, the ER told me to call my doctor. I called the doc's office back and they told me to make an appt for 2 days later. No need to point out the obvious, I am looking for a new doctor now.

|  A wonderful experience  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

I saw Dr Dinsmore and her staff throughout my pregnancy with my son. I found them all to be extremely kind, caring and compassionate. I looked forward to my visits, just to see the staff! I look forward to having her as my OB if I have another child in the future.

|  dissapointed  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

went to dr dinsmore when i became pregnant. Office staff was rude and I always felt rushed. Didn't answer questions. I would not recommend her.

|  FINALLY, A COMPASSIONATE GYN  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

AFTER YEARS OF SUFFERING, AND SOME CRACK-POT THERAPIES (PRESCRIBED BY BOARD CERT. DOCS) THAT I MAY NEVER FULLY RECOVER FROM I FOUND DR. DINSMORE. SHE WAS AWESOME, TOOK HER TIME TO EXPLAIN OPTIONS AND SPOKE WITH ME AT LENGTH ABOUT PROS AND CONS OF EACH OF MY CHOICES. GAVE ME A WEEK TO THINK ABOUT IT, ONCE I MADE MY DECISION, WAIT TIME WAS ONLY A WEEK FOR SURGERY. SHE IS CARING SPEAKS IN LAYMENS'S LANGUAGE. I THANK GOD I FOUND HER EVERYDAY, SHE CHANGED MY LIFE! FOR THE GOOD.

|  NO  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2011

She would be good at selling used cars. She does not have qualified staff working for her. By that I mean, if you call during off hours, your call gets routed, not to an answering service that takes your info and relays it to the doctor, but the receptionist that thinks she is a nurse and knows everything. yes, they may be nice, but that does not mean they know what they are talking about. Like my Dad always said "You can't bullshit a bullshitter"

Mar 10th, 2011

Dr. Dinsmore has wonderful bedside manor, her staff is helpful. They explain things easily. They follow up as needed. Overall great experience.

|  Not Board Certified  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

If you notice, her reviews have become more negative. She has taken on too many patients for one doctor to handle. She is not board certified either, as she has failed the board certification test two times. Please Beware of this doctor.

|  Upsetting experience  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

I went to Dr Dinsmore for the first & only time when I was 41 weeks pregnant. I was planning to have my baby at a birth center but I needed an OB-GYN to do a biophysical profile on me to approve me to deliver at a birth center since I was "overdue". I chose to see her because I was told she was very supportive of natural birth. I did not have a good experience. The staff (receptionist, nurses) were cold and not helpful. When Dr Dinsmore checked my cervix she also separated my membranes without bothering to ask my permission or even tell me what she was doing first. It was extremely painful & caused me to bleed. I was very upset knowing that while separation of membranes may help induce labor it also poses a large risk of prematurely rupturing the membranes, which would have put additional time constraints on me to be able to deliver at a birth center like I wanted, not to mention the increased risk of infection among other things.

|  Terrible service  |  show details
by Celena James on Jun 11th, 2010

I had a horrible experience w/ Dr. Dinsmore and Dr. Haag. After my c-section, they failed to correct a problem w/ my incision. The area became infected and I became septic. I was rushed to Community Hospital and was quarantined for 5 days until they figued out what was wrong with me. They delivered my baby in March, but didnt correct the problem until the later part of June. I will never go back and will tell everyone I know the same. Needless to say, I had to file a claim.

|  Leave in Tears  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

When I met her 3 yrs ago, she seemed to really care: no wait (now its at least an hour), asked questions (now she avoids them), and took time to explain (now she rushes in and out in 5 min). Now she has so many pts that she is careless and subpar in her trtmt. I had my son 2 mths ago. She was there 15 minutes before the baby came out and left me in the stirups for a half hour before stitching me up to deliver another baby as soon as she pulled my son out. I had what I found out later was a 3rd degree tear and left the hospital 3 days later not knowing anything about it or how to treat it. I have been in pain ever since. She says that I am healed even though my peri is half the size it use to be and looks like an open wound up to my butt. I have this horrible injury and she refuses to acknowledge it. I'm scared and sad about it every day... Looking for a doc. who can give a 2nd opinion...

|  this dr. sucks  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2010

i was very upset at the way i was treated they are very unprofessional and rude i wouldnt send my worst enemy to her

|  HORRIBLE  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2009

After the long weekend and waiting for MONTHS and MONTHS........the morning OF the surgery, her office calls and cancels with NO explanation!!! This is so unprofessional and unfair!!! SHAME ON YOU!!! Where is Dr Haag????

|  Best OB ever!  |  show details
by Deanna on Aug 27th, 2009

I'm really impressed by Dr. Dinsmore. She is the first OB who has actually taken time with me and treated me like a person. The clinic changed me to her in my 6th month, and on my first visit with her she told me "It looks like you have a healthy baby in there." No one else had ever said squat about my pregnancy. The last Doctor just took measurements, wrote in the chart and left. Needless to say, Dr. Dinsmore, with her "motherly" attitude is absolutely amazing!