A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahomed Bhana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahomed Bhana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhana
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahomed Bhana, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhana graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahomed Bhana MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahomed Bhana practice?
- Dr. Mahomed Bhana has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahomed Bhana practices Psychiatry near New City, NY.
See New City Psychiatrists.