A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahomed Suliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahomed Suliman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suliman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahomed Suliman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Suliman graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Suliman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahomed Essop Suliman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mahomed E. Suliman practice?
- Dr. Mahomed Suliman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahomed Suliman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Gastroenterologists.