Dr. Mahpara Syed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahpara Syed?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mahpara Syed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017

Comfortable and hopeful with Dr. Syed

Explained the procedures to diagnose my problems. Tests ordered quickly and a treatment plan was began at my 2nd meeting. The doctor was very thorough is explaining my problems and options. I have experienced some relief and am going to follow up with Dr. Syed to continue her treatment plan and keep moving to a less painful existence. Just a side note, I had seen a rheumatologist 10 years who was a bit arrogant and did not help my condition. I am very happy with Dr. Syed's professionalism, knowledge and manner of giving me a treatment plan, taking the time to answer my questions and share her knowledge, even if I ask the same questions a number of times.

August 7th, 2017

Exceptional Listener

I have been working with Dr. Syed for 2 years and I have found her care to be exceptional! She gives me the time I need to discuss any concerns that I have, and really listens when I am talking with her. She goes over the lab results at each visit, and makes certain that I understand the treatment plan. I think she is fantastic, and I have referred several friends to her practice. Her office staff is always helpful. I cannot imagine working with another rheumatologist.

June 26th, 2017

Dr Syed is fantastic!

Dr Syed is fantastic! She does a great job managing my very rare disease. I am so grateful to have found her!

November 25th, 2015

I have seen no less than 10 medical professionals in the past 3 months, attempting to diagnose my complicated medical situation. My health issues recently became acute after an 11 year progression. Dr. Syed was the first to thoroughly evaluate ALL of my symptoms. She explained that in a complicated situation like mine, we'd have to work together to determine my diagnosis. "You know your body, and I know rheumatoid diseases. Let's solve this puzzle together." With that, she took over to her computer, turned it toward me and we worked through each potential disease, comparing symptoms and lab results to determine my diagnostic and treatment strategy. I've never had a doctor include me in the diagnostic plan before. We need more doctors like Dr. Syed!

April 1st, 2015

Very kind and interested in me.

February 6th, 2015

I was the extremely nervous about my appointment. I had already seen multiple Rheumatologist who have misdiagnosed me. Dr. Syed knew immediately and began treatment right away. I can't be any happier with her and her office staff is very helpful.

January 27th, 2015

This doctor does not like you to ask her any questions and she does not like to answer questions. She wants to tell you what the issues are and is not open to any discussion. She writes everything down a paper and gives it to you, but dare you to ask her any questions. Her medical assistant is also very rude, the whole experience is not good and not very inviting to want to go back. Good luck if you stick with this doctor, she would'nt even address my high blood pressure,stated she does'nt treat blood pressure,even when you're in her office and it's high, I was told to go to the ER or urgent care...What a joke...again good luck with this one.

May 16th, 2014

This doctor is fabulous. She explained my labs In detail. I have seen 3 rheumatologist that were unable to diagnose me, she did it in less than 5 minutes.

March 20th, 2014

Patient

thorough and good in diagnosis

February 27th, 2014

Amazing

I wasn't sure about seeing Dr. Syed at first. After my first visit I fell in love. She is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. The second visit she spent time explaining every test she took and answered all my questions. I was happy to hear I do NOT have any type of arthritis but sad that I will not have the pleasure of seeing her again.

September 30th, 2013

Do not go to Dr. Syed. She is rude, inconsiderate and has a major superiority complex. She acted as if I was wasting HER precious time by even going to her. What about all the time I'VE spent trying to get an accurate diagnosis? Her behavior is unexcusable.

August 23rd, 2012

AMAZING!!!

I found Dr.Syed after years of being misdiagnosed. Dr.Syed reviewed my labs and diagnosed me on my first visit. I love coming to her office. From the moment you arrive you are greeted with a smile. Its nice to feel like a person and not "just a patient". I would recommend this Doctor to everyone.