Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahrad Paymani
Dr. Mahrad Paymani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, FL, with another office in Lady Lake, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Paymani is affiliated with The Villages Regional Hospital, Leesburg Regional Medical Center and The Villages Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahrad Paymani has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Mahrad Paymani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, FL.
Dr. Anita Klaus
Leesburg, FL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Rosendo Diaz
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Leesburg, FL 0.01 mi38
Dr. Cathrine Keller
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Leesburg, FL 0.01 mi33