- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahrukh Khan is Excellent. Dr. Khan has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahrukh Khan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- St Mary's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mahrukh Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahrukh M. Khan practice?
Dr. Mahrukh Khan practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Belleville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Belleville Family Physicians.