Dr. Mahrukh Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahrukh Khan?

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Absolutely love her! My whole family goes to see her.

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Great best in actualy caring about patients responsible honest good soul

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr. Khan is a doctor specializing in holistic remedies who works with you to get your body in order and, above all, for you to be happy mentally, spiritually, and physically. I'm so happy that I found her, I'll never go to another doctor as long as she is in practice.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr. Kahn is the best physician any patient could want. She "listens" to your accounting of your trouble, takes into consideration all factors in your life and works with you to get you on track to wellness. This is what doctors are supposed to do. She has the skill and knowledge to help make you the best you can be.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

She is the best!

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

Spending the time to listen to my story, my complaints and taking immediate, effective action is a rarity in health care today. On my first visit I left feeling better and optimistic about my health. Thank You Dr. Kahn!

Very Caring Doc

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Dr. Mahrukh is an excellent doctor who goes above and beyond what is expected of her. She is very dedicated to her patients and the community. She is always involved in doing something good for others outside of her practice. She has many patients waiting to see her. She gives each and every patient her undivided attention for as long as it takes. Two thumbs up!

humm

Posted on February 21st, 2011

Dr Khan is extermly compassionate, and though. Her office staff has improved over the last few year. I have had to wait a long time before visits. But she did come in just to see me on her day off once. I think if you way the occasional wait with the personal attion you get it worth it. If you have a serious problem she will help you figure out how to manage a long term problem with caring for your kids etc. Good luck finding that some where else.

Thank goodness for Dr. Khan!

Posted on November 20th, 2010

During my initial appointment, she spent nearly 90 minutes with me. She listened to me, which seems so very, very rare with doctors these days. She had a conversation with me, which was so refreshing. I feel like she took my concerns seriously, and is genuinely interested in the well-being of her patients. She's kind, warm, compassionate, and has wonderful bedside manner. I feel like I can truly trust her, which is invaluable. Thank you, Dr. Khan!

Posted on June 7th, 2010

I've used Marukh for 3 yrs. I like her as a doctor, and find her to be a good listener (which is rare). However, it is so hard to get past her awful staff and try to see her. The office is run in such a disorganized fashion, particularly the one in Webster Grove. The office in Belleville is better, but it's so rare to find her over this way, that I think I'm going to have to give up and search for a new doctor.

Really cares

Posted on October 26th, 2009

She is a really nice lady. She sat and talked with me for an extended period of time. I'm sure she is a busy lady and has a lot to take care of.. I've had a problem for an extended period of time and have not been able to take care of because of insurance issues. I am not a passive patient by any means. I did a lot of research on my condition so I had a lot of questions. She was not annoyed in the least. I think that the man who had a bad experience was just unlucky. The girls in the office were very nice to me and called me back lightning quick when I called with an issue. Go see her shes great!

3 strikes and out

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

I've had three experiences with Dr. Kahn and/or her staff. The first time I went, I was seen an hour AFTER my appointment time. The second time I called with flu like symptoms however, the doctor was out and there wasn't anyone to see me. They called in a prescription for nausea which wasn't even a symptom! The third and final time, I called with day 2 symptoms of a UTI. They couldn't get me in for 3 more days. Rather than wait for a full-blown kidney infection, I found a new doctor.