Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahsa Mossadegh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2016

I absolutely LOVE her!!! Such a great experience. She put me at ease, she performed my umbilical hernia surgery. Very caring and humble. Awesome personality!

May 27th, 2015

horrible

This Dr has horrible bed side manners and made it clear she couldn't have given two craps about me as a CANCER PATIENT!!! She never followed up with anything. I always had to call and ask questions. She knew no had to get the cancer removed and never followed up with me. I went to a different Dr and he got so mad at her and the fact that she left me hanging knowing how crucial my procedures were. Also her staff is very unprofessional. I do not recommend her to anyone. If you value your life, time and money. Do not go to her. Also be prepared to wait for almost two hours!!!

September 9th, 2014

Great experience

Had a great experience with gall bladder removal. Doctor provided clear explanation of what to expect. I would highly recommend her!

August 8th, 2013

Great doc!

Doctor M has performed two surgeries on me. The first (2011) was an emergency and she literally saved my life. The second was a year later to finish putting humpty dumpty back together. Now I'm good as new. Throughout everything, she was very caring and always 'present' during our meetings. Even though she was incredibly busy making her rounds, I always felt that she was watching out for me. . Her office staff is great and I never had to wait long to get in to see her. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

April 2nd, 2013

patient

SHE!! is not a male! what she is is a very good surgen. I just had a hernia surgery last week. She was very thourgh,very good with follow up after the surgery! I went today for a post surgery exam. She worked around my sechudle and spent her time advising me! I might add her post surgery vists are free for 90 days!

August 18th, 2011

My friend has just found out she has breast cancer, she had an appoinment this morning with Dr. Mossedeah, she left crying. Dr. Mossedeah made her feel like she was not worth the time or trouble. She was incredibly rude, and dismissive. This woman needs to check her bed side manner. I could'nt imagine having to deal with the fact that you just found out you had cancer, then to deal with a doctor that cares nothing about you. My dog gets better care at the vets office I use. How sad that a surgeon was more concerned about her vacation, than a human life. What a horrible experience for my friend, I hope to GOD she finds a surgeon who is comforting and kind, the way you should be treated by another human being!

January 5th, 2009

Dr. Mossadegh is a PERFECT example of what a Doctor should be

Dr.Mossadegh is a PERFECT example of what a Doctor should be.It took one visit for her to diagnose & fix a problem I had been complaining of since 2003 that 8 Doctors & more testing than I can count could not diagnose.If your looking for honest,quality care and a Doctor who puts patient care above all else, you will not be disappointed in Dr.Mossadegh

June 17th, 2017