A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahsheed Shariati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahsheed Shariati is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahsheed Shariati, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shariati graduated from Uc Davis Medical Center, Western University Of Health Sciences.
Dr. Shariati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Med Ctr Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahsheed Shariati DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahsheed Shariati practice?
- Dr. Mahsheed Shariati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mahsheed Shariati practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Brentwood, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.