Dr. Mahsheed Shariati Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mahsheed Shariati?

This lady is a Quack

Posted on October 29th, 2017

I went in for an Orthopedic appointment after suffering from a severe sprain. This was the worst doctors appointment I have ever experienced in my life. This lady was clueless and had horrible bedside manner. She asked if I "got drunk and couldn't remember" how I injured my foot. She said she had a problem with the fabric of my shoes and said "if you drop a knife it will go straight through your foot." I have never dropped a knife on my foot and I do not plan on it. I could barely walk into the office because of the extreme pain in my foot, and she suggested that I didn't need time off of work. Instead she suggested that I ice and elevate my foot on my lunch break. Does she expect anyone to do that in their break room. Her advice was terrible. I have no idea how this lady made it through medical school. I would not recommend this "doctor" to anyone.

Posted on September 28th, 2017