A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahshid Abir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahshid Abir, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abir graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Abir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahshid Abir MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahshid Abir practice?
- Dr. Mahshid Abir has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahshid Abir practices Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians.