Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have never waited more than 5 minutes past my appointments with Dr Elmazadeh. I thought this time for sur I will wait since I made a last minute appointment. Nope, I didn't wait at all. I just love going to this office, the staff is pleasant.

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

she is very professional

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Elmzadeh is very thorough and she goes out of her way to make sure that her patients' needs are met. The staff is very friendly as well.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is truly a healer with compassion for humanity. I am always in peace when I sit down and talk. I can be honest with her and trust her diagnosis. She is so genuine.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am happy and comfortable with Dr mahshid elmzadeh for her attention and medical treatment to her patients

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very nice and caring

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

None

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been taking my mother to Dr. Elmzadeh for many years. I have referred and recommended her to all my family and friends. She is A

Jun 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Nothing but a top notch doctor supported by outstanding staff .Dr Elmzadeh truly is a wonderful Doctor and I have faith in her ability! She is extremely caring, she listens, she explains what procedure needs to be done and she is there for her patients.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Elmzadeh has great sense of acceptance with patience in listening and be alert to the need of the patient. I can express myself both in Farsi and English language. She is very accurate in her assessments. I feel very comfortable with her.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Elmzadeh not only is very knowledgeable but also very polite and detail oriented.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

everything was perfect.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is an excellent Doctor and great human being.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is the best family care provider.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a compassionate about her patients and wastes no time when she knows there are people waiting. I am so happy with her! I would recommend her to anyone! Also, her staff is very sweet and on task. Great work!

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Elmzadeh is a concerned and caring doctor, who listens to her patients and takes the time to get to know them.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a good doctor and understand well the requirement, I find her from my friend's reference and I am satisfied during my first visit. Only thing I felt that they must move to some bigger place and have more advance system with accepting credit cards.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

she is an awesome doctor.Dr Elmzadeh is a wonderful doctor who listens to her patients and makes them feel very comfortable

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Elmzadeh is one of few caring doctors left who does take the time to listen and address all your concerns. She is very responsive and calls you back whenever you reach out. She is a rare gem in today's fast paced medical office environment.