Internists

44121 Harry Byrd Hwy
Ste 115
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703) 724-4000
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Kevin on May 3rd, 2014

Dr Habib is very detailed, thorough, and Professional. The first visit was very detailed and he spent time to review all aspects of my body and my health. My overall quality of life has improved dramatically as a result of his care.

|  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Amazing doctor and very knowledgeable.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

I took my mom there. She is of old age and has many problems. Dr Habib took his time to listen and come up with a plan to help my mom. He was very careful in not to over-prescribe and gave great advise with regards to exercise, social activities, nutrition advice, in addition to the prescribed medication. I rate him very highly.

|  Changed.my life  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

He took his time, listened carefully, and really helped me manage my pain. I am very thankful

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

Amazing doctor. Listens carefully, very knowledgeable. Gary W.

|  Beware  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2010

Beware of this "doc". seems like pain mgmt patients are his cash cow & has no idea how to prescribe. accepts no insurance - guess everything goes straight into his pocket. wait time was horrendous for the amount of time he spendt w/me. dirty facilities. weekend hours r only reason i went

|  A Fraud  |  show details
by grandmaof on Sep 4th, 2010

Dr. Habib does not anywhere list himself as a pain management dr. He is an internist and his facility is listed as a well health fitness. In fact I've seen at the most 2 people every working out in the gym. Suppose to be for physicao therapy they just do what they want.. Yes they do have a nutrittionist in the office LOL The meal plannner pick up your freshly cooked food. I never seen anythng but bottles of water. Everyone that sees the nutritionist every single one of us is given a large bottle of powder to mix with water for $200. Makes all of his money on so called pain management which he knows absolutely nothing about. He is rude, disrespectful and an idiot. I apologize but if your going to prescribe pain medication please know what your doing.