FRANKLIN show details FRANKLIN
by ALBERT on Nov 8th, 2015

THEY DONT CONCEDER WHAT THEY GIVE FOR PAIN THEY JUST CONCIDER WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM THEY TEST YOU EVERY MONTH WHICH COST YOU 60.00 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR URINE SAMPLES THIS ADS TO LOT OF CASH THAT YOU OR ANY ONE ELSE CAN NOT EFFORD THEY ARE SO SCARED IT IS SAD. THAT THEY ARE OUT FOR THEM ONLY YOU WILL SEE IF YOU ARE IN PAIN ..... THEY TESTED ME SO MANY TIMES IT COST ME FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR TO SEE THEM .THEY SAID ALCOHOL WAS THE FACTOR I GUESS SO WHEN THEY DONT GIVE ENOUGHT FOR PAIN YOU HAVE TO DO ALL YOU CAN TO STAY OUT OF PAIN IT TRULY IS SAD WHAT MONEY CAN DO WILL REPORT EVERY WEEK TO YOU GREAT AMERICANS IN PAIN .

Best hospital in Northern Virginia show details Best hospital in Northern Virginia
by David Smith on Nov 5th, 2015

Outstanding patient care and curtious staff members.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Kevin on May 3rd, 2014

Dr Habib is very detailed, thorough, and Professional. The first visit was very detailed and he spent time to review all aspects of my body and my health. My overall quality of life has improved dramatically as a result of his care.

Jan 5th, 2012

Amazing doctor and very knowledgeable.

Excellent show details Excellent
Aug 17th, 2011

I took my mom there. She is of old age and has many problems. Dr Habib took his time to listen and come up with a plan to help my mom. He was very careful in not to over-prescribe and gave great advise with regards to exercise, social activities, nutrition advice, in addition to the prescribed medication. I rate him very highly.

Changed.my life show details Changed.my life
May 4th, 2011

He took his time, listened carefully, and really helped me manage my pain. I am very thankful

Beware show details Beware
Sep 10th, 2010

Beware of this "doc". seems like pain mgmt patients are his cash cow & has no idea how to prescribe. accepts no insurance - guess everything goes straight into his pocket. wait time was horrendous for the amount of time he spendt w/me. dirty facilities. weekend hours r only reason i went