A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahtab Mufti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mufti
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Mufti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahtab Mufti, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mufti graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mufti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahtab Ahmed Mufti MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahtab A. Mufti practice?
- Dr. Mahtab Mufti has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahtab Mufti practices Surgery and Emergency Medicine near Howard Beach, NY.
See Howard Beach Surgeons and Howard Beach Emergency Physicians.