Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahtab Mufti
Dr. Mahtab Mufti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Howard Beach, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Mufti is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division and St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahtab Mufti has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mahtab Mufti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.