A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahua Biswas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biswas
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biswas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahua Biswas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Biswas graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Biswas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahua Biswas BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahua Biswas practice?
- Dr. Mahua Biswas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mahua Biswas practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA and Tustin, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Radiologists.