A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahua Biswas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biswas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biswas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahua Biswas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Biswas graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Biswas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahua Biswas BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahua Biswas practice?
- Dr. Mahua Biswas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mahua Biswas practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA and Tustin, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Radiologists.