Dr. Mahvish Zahoor MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Salem, IL

3.9

August 26th, 2016
Very rude!
I was diagnosed with a bladder tumor and was in tons of pain. Zahoor made me wait from Thursday all the way till the next Monday when I went to my urologist to get pain medication . the tumor pain caused me to have seizures it hurt so bad, she didn't want to listen to anything I had to say. She just said I should have seen a specialist sooner. She was very rude and hateful. I wouldn't take my dog to her! I feel like she shouldn't be a part of ssm health center and I'm turning her into the administration.

June 9th, 2016
Great Doctor
Takes the time to listen and answer questions you have. She is not quick to just throw you on meds and actually treats you with respect! Very satisfied with her as my doctor! Staff is friendly and getting appointments right away has been a breeze!

June 1st, 2016
Did me wrong and won't be back.
Didn't want to renew my valium script that I would only take as needed. (90 day lasted over 6 months or more) and kept putting me on different zoloft/buspar type meds that you had to take 3 times daily for 2 months just to see if they would start working. They were terrible and made me tired, gain weight, stutter and very lethargic. Made no excuses and refused to do as I asked as I was doing great until her treatments. Fired her.

May 2nd, 2016
Seems like a good Doctor.
Have seen her only once, but I was satisfied with her. She was thorough in getting my health medicine and medical issues.

December 21st, 2010
Very good and caring doctor
Dr. Zahoor is a very good and caring doctor who will listen to you and spend as much time with you as needed. She will answer any of your questions. Dr. Zahoor is very friendly and is easy to talk to. I recommend Dr. Zahoor to anyone.