Dr. Mahyar Parvin MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Plainfield, IL

February 23rd, 2015
Like the team approach
Like the team approach. very cutting edge group. they all care.

August 21st, 2014
This doc and his team save lives!! Go away rats! This dude helped us a bunch
The people below are skewed dude! This doc and his team saved our family children and marriage. What the heck! Everyone I go there the doc just works his tail off for us. He discovererd a serious thyroid and sleep apnea issue. He stopped a suicide happening in our family. He talks to the patients and knows the meds. If you say he doesn't talk to you and only pushes meds them your a lier and probably tried to do something terrible that got you kicked out. His therapy team is awesome caring and they solve problems as a team. We could have divorced and lost everything. We are all healthier and now were making more money since were functioning and are out of financial debt. The doc gave us a sliding scale when we were totally in trouble and excused a lot of our debt because we are long time patients. So you terrible liers and unappreciative people. Go some where else especially the dude or lady who wrote review below. He forced meds, he shouldn't order labs, he talked with you instead of pushing pills. Wow he saved my daughters life and contributed to my family getting out of the hole. While there might be you few who complain there are hundreds of people who are getting better. Stop complaining about your situation. If your talking about money then your the money monger. This doc saved us a ton of money and his team of therapists is top notch and the front staff awesome. Thank you doc! We will always have your back and the entire group at FBH! Again thank you.

July 3rd, 2013
Tired of the really short psych appointments? I was too. Dr. Parvin takes the time to explain conditions, meds and answers questions. Sometimes the wait can be a little long, however, it is better than getting the usual 5 minute check in elsewhere. He might be a little too quick with the prescription pad. However, many doctors are. I had a side effect that he wanted to treat with another med. His front desk staff is friendly and pleasant. He may challenge you on some things. That is really all I want to say about that.

February 8th, 2013
Best psychiatrist we've been to hands down
Dr. Parvin and his staff have gone way overboard helping my family and I feel I'm now successful and able to do well in my own career because of his support. His staff have all been very helpful despite how busy it can get. I wish I could go back to Illinois and thank him but since getting promoted we've moved..looking for another dr half as good now wish me luck! Don't know why it's so hard.

June 29th, 2011
very warm, friendly
Great rapport with people, especially kids. Very up to date and knowledgable. No overbloated ego or cold detachment. Very patient and family centered--he helped with voucher coupons and samples because of our finances.

April 24th, 2011
Most psychiatrists see you for 5 min's he spends time and cares
Well: DCFS yeah! OMG. If your kid is sick and you don't listen to your doc about having them hospitalized then yeah! You have an issue. Seriously! He totally goes over medical facts with you and all the risks. Bottom line some people just don't get along. If you like 5 min sessions then go somewhere else dude! If you want someone who will spend time and open to questions then OK. All, I know dude is that he answered my questions and people need that kind of care. Good thing there are lots of different docs for different types of people. Whatever to the lier about the seizure problem. DUDE ! Your a sick person. If you know this dude then you know he is not like that. You were probably a drug seeker who was let go or something! Oh well. be honest dude. You just didn't get a long it's not the end of the world. Get a new doctor who will deal with your kind of problem. There are a ton out there. Jam on Dr P! Your honest and kind. Thanks for your help bro. Jr

March 1st, 2011
I'm a teacher in the school district, and have worked with many doctors in the area due to my child's diagnosis. However, Dr. Parvin is by far the best doctor we have been to (and we have been to a LOT sad to say). I would definitely recommend him to anyone who has a child with behavioral or learning problems. Also his staff goes out of their way to help. They are a very busy office, and their waiting room is usually packed but it's worth waiting to get in. to be honest it's not easy dealing with my child's problems and is a daily struggle but at least I know his office and support help us and we're much better off than before when she wasn't on medication.

November 15th, 2010
You might have to wait to get in to see him
However, he gives all his patients the same time. It is not all about the pills. Talking is important and listening too.He cares, that's important.