A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahyar Tahbaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahyar Tahbaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahbaz graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tahbaz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahyar Tahbaz DO is a male Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mahyar Tahbaz practice?
- Dr. Mahyar Tahbaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahyar Tahbaz practices Nephrology near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Parkersburg, WV.
See Marietta Nephrologists.