He is the best show details He is the best
by Babak Talebian on Sep 25th, 2014

talebian1@gmail.com

Entirely comfortable with Dr. Tahbaz show details Entirely comfortable with Dr. Tahbaz
by Donald T. Young on Dec 16th, 2013

"Bedside Manner" & "Spends Time with Me": In the hospital he is very focused and did not spend a lot of time with me. I gave him 4 stars because that is fine with me -- I don't need much "hand holding". He addressed the problems, left orders for medication and scheduled a follow-up office visit. In other words, he took care of my needs. He was much more congenial in the office, but I do not remember how long I waited. I do not recall waiting an inordinate time period even though I was warned that he was running behind due to being detained at the hospital. I rated him on "Follow-up" because when I submitted the review the star rating was blank until I did. I do not remember if I got a call or not. I got a number of calls, and, again, I don't need that kind of attention. Frankly, I would be more likely to give him 4-stars if his office did/does not telephone. I like him, trust him, believe him to be highly competent -- that's 4-stars overall for me.

by Melinda Todd on Nov 11th, 2009

dont see him in his office. Always see him in Dialysis. He has beautiful bedside manners. He is always pleasant, conciderate, and is very caring about hs patients.