A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mai-Chi Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ha
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mai-Chi Ha, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mai-Chi Tran Ha MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mai-Chi T. Ha practice?
- Dr. Mai-Chi Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mai-Chi Ha practices Psychiatry near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Annandale Psychiatrists.