A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mai Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mai Bui, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Bui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mai Thanh Bui MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mai T. Bui practice?
- Dr. Mai Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Mai Bui practices Anesthesiology near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Anesthesiologists.