Dr. Mai Duong Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mai Duong?

July 22nd, 2017

Complete disregard to parents' concerns

Dr. Duong completely dismissed my concerns for my child's symptoms for 5 year. From the very first check-up at 6 days old to the last check-up (with her) at 5 years old, she blew off every single one of our concerns. My child, at six years old, is now having to undergo a surgery which could have been done at an earlier age. She was never available for my children's check-ups, this is what made me seek a different PCP, who listened to all of our concerns.

November 23rd, 2010

My daughter who is now 7 has been going to Dr. Duong since she was an infant. The only issue I have recently came about. I decided not to immunize for the flu because I do not fully understand the complications that may arise from H1N1 immunization. Felt she became on the offensive when I relayed my concerns. It's my choice not to have my daughter immunized with something that isn't required by the school system. Felt she kept pressing the issue. Then my daughter who is extremely tall for her age is heavier than she should be according to the chart. Dr Duong stated in front of my daughter that she's overweight and needs to be "tweaked". Felt that was insensitive being that girls that age are beginning to develop self esteem issues and hearing she's overweight doesn't help. I don't know if Dr. Duong was having an "off" day but didn't leave there feeling good.

April 27th, 2016