Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Dec 12th, 2015

Dr. Nguyen is wonderful. Patient, kind, listens; absolutely amazing.

May 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Service!!

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The best Dr I have. Love how she makes me feel at ease and has fantastic bedside manner. I have and will recommend her to anyone who needs a dermatologist. thank you Dr Nyugen for being so awesome.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is a patient listener and worked to resolve my concerns. As a 64 year old woman, raised in a pre-sunscreen era, I see her mostly to repair sun damage. Improvements in my skin have been subtle and I am very happy.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is a true professional with excellent technical skills and a keen ability to assess skin conditions and effectively address potential problem areas. She is one of the most pleasant physicians that I have ever known.

Mar 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I truly LOVE this doctor and feel that we are in great hands!!!

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service from provider.

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very kind, sweet, and compassionate, she took her time with me and did a thorough job regarding the procedure, explaining things before and after, and listening to my response. I would definitely recommend her.

Mar 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My experiences going to see Doctor Nguyen has always been pleasant and professional. Doctor Nguyen is a real talent with her procedures, when I leave out of her office I know I have been given the best of personal care.

Mar 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Amazing service, great staff, I strongly reccommend Dr. Nguyen!!

Jan 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

No further comments.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen has exceptional patient interactive skills in addition to her medical skills. She is interested and excited about each patient and is benchmark in building relationships through delivering excellent care and service.

Dec 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. NGUYEN is an artist at best when it come to working on the FACE..She listens to my concerns and then talks with me on what my best options are. Leaving me to feel confident and assured she is looking out for my best intrest. I highly recommend her!

Nov 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very thorough and offered several treatment options.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is outstanding! Very personable and professional. Clearly discusses all options and makes excellent suggestions. I love having Dr. Ngyuen as my Dermatologist! She is the best dermatologist I have ever used and will continue to use forever.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor!! Very professional and intelligent

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen has the best bedside manner of any Dr. I have ever been to. I highly recommend her to all of my family and friends. Awesome experience from making the appointment to having the procedure done. Thank you Dr. Nguyen for making me feel at ease.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Nguyen makes you feel comfortable and she is very informative with each procedure she provides. she is a very professional and compassionate doctor, whom I would highly recommend.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is good Doctor who listens when you have concerns, my visits are always pleasant and friendly. I truly feel Doctor Nguyen is a great asset to her patients. I feel Doctor Nguyen always takes my concerns to heart. I highly recommend her.