A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mai Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mai Ha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Ha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Morgan Cty War Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mai Amy Ha MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mai A. Ha practice?
- Dr. Mai Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mai Ha practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, VA.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Geriatric Doctors, and Phoenix Hospice & Palliative Specialists.