Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mai Ha
Dr. Mai Ha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Ha is affiliated with Morgan Cty War Memorial, Palliative Medicine Consultants and Valley Health Care Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mai Ha has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Mai Ha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Jose Urdaneta
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Clinical Psychology
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi19
Dr. Nisal Samarasekera
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi26
Dr. Tariq Al-Mutawa
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi11