A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mai Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mai Hoang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mai Hoang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hoang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mai V Hoang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mai V. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Mai Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mai Hoang practices Family Medicine near Haltom City, TX.
See Haltom City Primary Care Doctors.