A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mai Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mai Hoang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mai Hoang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hoang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mai V Hoang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mai V. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Mai Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mai Hoang practices Family Medicine near Haltom City, TX.
See Haltom City Primary Care Doctors.