A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mai Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mai Huynh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Huynh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mai Phuong Huynh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mai P. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Mai Huynh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mai Huynh practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.