A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mai Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huynh
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Huynh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mai Huynh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Huynh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mai Phuong Huynh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mai P. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Mai Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mai Huynh practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, CA.
See Lincoln Primary Care Doctors.