A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mai Leopold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mai Leopold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leopold graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Leopold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mai Phuong Leopold DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mai P. Leopold practice?
- Dr. Mai Leopold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mai Leopold practices Family Medicine near Happy Valley, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Happy Valley Family Physicians.