A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mai Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mai Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mai Pham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Pham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mai N P Pham MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mai N. Pham practice?
- Dr. Mai Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mai Pham practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.