A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mai Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Pigmented Nevus
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mai Phuong Hoang MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mai P. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Mai Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mai Hoang practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.