Learn more about Dr. Mai Sharaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mai Sharaf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mai Sharaf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharaf graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharaf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor Hospital Grapevine
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharaf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mai F. Sharaf practice?
Dr. Mai Sharaf practices Internal Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Colleyville Internists.