A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mai Sharaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mai Sharaf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mai Sharaf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharaf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor Hospital Grapevine
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mai Farag Sharaf MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mai F. Sharaf practice?
- Dr. Mai Sharaf has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Mai Sharaf practices Internal Medicine near , .