Dr. Mai Vo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mai Vo?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Mai Vo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2011

Picky Mommy

You cannot find a better, more conscientious practitioner for your children! I have used her for 12 years, with all three of my children, excellent care, patient with children, and an overall top notch physician.

July 6th, 2011

Nurse and Mommy

We began seeing Dr. Vo 3 years ago with the birth of our first child. Unfortunately, we had an insurance change and had to change pediatricians. In the meantime, we had another child. We were so disappointed with the care our children were receiving that I actually changed jobs in order to obtain new insurance that covered Dr. Vo. Since coming back, we have once again been amazed at her prudence and accuracy in diagnosing our children. She is top notch and, when it comes to your children, only the best is acceptable. Dr. Vo is the BEST!

July 5th, 2011

Dr. Mai Vo is OUTSTANDING. Thorough, knowledgable, and remembers EVERYTHING about our family. She has a genuine affection and concern for her patients and is a fantastic doctor to boot!

October 25th, 2009

Excellent Pediatrician

I have used Dr. Vo with all three of my children. I began to use her 11 years ago when pregnant with my daughter (my oldest son was four). She is caring, prudent, and knowledgeable. It is wonderful to walk into a doctor's office, and feel that your child's health is the main concern. Excellent practitioner. I recommend Dr. Vo to any friends who are expecting.

December 27th, 2008

Dr. Mai Vo is an excellent pediatrician. I recently had to leave her due to insurance changes, and I have not been able to find a doctor that is as thorough and efficient as she is. I will be taking my children back to her and I will just pay out of pocket for her care because she is the only one that I trust. She will not send you out of her office unless she can tell you what is wrong with your child. She definitely eases a new mothers mind because if there is something wrong, she will find it instead of acting like you are stupid for bringing your child to the doctor.

July 24th, 2017