Dr. Maia Chakerian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maia Chakerian?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Maia Chakerian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2016

Outstanding Caring & Professional care!

I have been a patient gor 10 years & I have been amazed with the caring, responsible, professional medical care services from Dr. Chakerian. Her ability to involve my family in my care; a non-judgemental & sensitive approach to pain management. Of all of my doctors (5) she has been the only one that truly shows that she cares for me as a person, not one more patient in pain.

December 14th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Chakerian for nearly 10 years. I couldn't imagine having a better doctor. I am shocked at the other reviews. Not only has she effectively treated my pain and kept me working, thank God, she is always exploring newer and more effective pain management for me. If she is late, it's because she never has rushed me, or I have to assume anyone else, out of an appointment. She works with me until we find some sort of solution to keep me going. She stays up to date on all new meds and procedures and offers them all to me as an option then thoroughly discusses any side effects etc. Her super calm demeanor comforts me, I'm usually a mess and stressed by the time I get into an appointment. Multiple times she has been able to get an authorization for procedures such as epidurals within a day or two...Fantastic! I guess it's true that only unhappy people write reviews, I'm happy to offer mine.

July 29th, 2015

do not see this doctor

This is by far the worst office I have ever been referred to. The staff is ride and aggressive and the doctor would rather be anywhere than where she is...stay away

Doctor's Response

Please call the office and let us know who you are and how we can address your specific complaints. Being anonymous and not giving feedback directly does not allow us to make improvements.

February 11th, 2015

Medical advocate

One of the worst doctors I have EVER seen!!!

Doctor's Response

January 26th, 2015

Superb

Dr. Chakerian is superb. She cares and knows how to listen to her patients.

July 4th, 2012

Did a thorough eval of my case file and made recommendations for pain meds for my primary MD. This is not a pain med prescription clinic - your own doctor must prescribe. If you're looking for other modalities (like injections or pain pumps) she will either administer those herself in a surgical center/hospital or refer to a specialist. She is very caring and focused on pain relief.

March 31st, 2017