A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maia Hightower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maia Hightower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maia Hightower, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hightower graduated from University of Rochester . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hightower has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maia H Hightower MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maia H. Hightower practice?
- Dr. Maia Hightower has 1 office location.
Dr. Maia Hightower practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.