Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maia Hightower
Dr. Maia Hightower, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA, with another office in Oakland, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hightower is affiliated with Alta Bates Medical Center, Alta Bates Summit Med Ctr and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. Dr. Hightower has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maia Hightower has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maia Hightower is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Sonia Sandhu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Iowa City, IA 0 mi12
Dr. Gitanjali Singh
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Iowa City, IA 0 mi18
Dr. Alicia Gerke
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Iowa City, IA 0 mi11