A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maia Mamamtavrishvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maia Mamamtavrishvi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mamamtavrishvi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mamamtavrishvi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamamtavrishvi graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maia Mamamtavrishvi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maia Mamamtavrishvi practice?
- Dr. Maia Mamamtavrishvi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maia Mamamtavrishvi practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.