Overall Review

4.8

February 18th, 2016
I have been seeing eye doctors all of my life and Dr Antiqua is by far the best in all areas o eye health.

August 10th, 2009
David B. Wight
Dr. Antigua is the greatest Eye Doctor I could hope to have. She is very attentive to my needs (I have Glaucoma and a Cataract). She attended to my family and her predecessor attended to my Grandparents. Both of my Maternal Grandparents were blind as a result of Glaucoma. This was back in the 50's and they were not able to get the treatment I have gotten. My Father in Law also had Glaucoma and was treated by Dr. Antigua. Because of these relatives on both my wifes side and mine, Dr. Antigua has been especially concerned and wtchful on my care, my wife's care as well as our daughter's as we were all Glaucoma Suspect. It was because of this extra care that she was able to diagnose my Glaucoma and handle to treatment early in it's stage. Dr. Antigua has a preat personality and is delighfully caring to know about your family and your lives in total. I highly recommend her to anyboyd who needs good eye care.