A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maida Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maida Chen, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maida L. Chen practice?
Dr. Maida Chen practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians, Seattle Pediatric Specialists, and Seattle Pulmonologists.