A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maida Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maida Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maida Wong, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maida A Wong MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Maida A. Wong practice?
- Dr. Maida Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Maida Wong practices Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Rheumatologists.