A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maiphuong Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maiphuong Huynh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Huynh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maiphuong Thi Huynh MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maiphuong T. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Maiphuong Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Maiphuong Huynh practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.