Dr. Maisha Robinson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Maisha Robinson?

Very nice and caring doctor but in my opinion inompetent to diagnose ALS/MND

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I saw Ms. Robinson in Mayo Clinic at the emergency room in 2014. I explained to Ms. Robinson that I had symptoms' associated with MND. She did not take me seriously, most likely due to my age at the time. She did not do a full clinical exam, to test reflexes, and to look for UMN signs. She is a nice person, but in my opinion, absolutely incompetent to diagnose ALS/MND. See someone with more experience.

Dr. Robinson, Neurology Dept. Mayo Rochester

Posted on October 21st, 2011

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my time with Dr. Robinson. She is the complete package of what I would expect from a Neurologist. I was impressed not only from her knowledge of my situation but the care and attention I received was outstanding. She will excel wherever she ends up. My only wish is that it would be at Mayo Rochester!

Adult ADHD