A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maisie Mok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maisie Mok, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mok graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Mok has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maisie Sophia Mok DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maisie S. Mok practice?
- Dr. Maisie Mok has 1 office location.
Dr. Maisie Mok practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.