A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maisie Shindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maisie Shindo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maisie Shindo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shindo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Shindo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maisie L Shindo MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Maisie L. Shindo practice?
- Dr. Maisie Shindo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maisie Shindo practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.