A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maisie Shindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maisie Shindo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maisie Shindo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shindo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Shindo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shindo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maisie L. Shindo practice?
Dr. Maisie Shindo practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.