Learn more about Dr. Maisie Shindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maisie Shindo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shindo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shindo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maisie Shindo, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shindo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Shindo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maisie L Shindo FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Maisie L. Shindo practice?
- Dr. Maisie Shindo has 1 office location.
Dr. Maisie Shindo practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.