Dr. Maithilee Menezes Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 27th, 2013

Appreciated being included

I personally really appreciated that she gave her opinion of the matter (My 18 month old was getting reoccurring ear infections) and what she would do as a solution. Then she asked me what I would like to do so we could help my son as a team. We chose to get tubes put in this ears to help with his ear drainage. The only slight negative for the time it took to be seen by her.. but he had a hearing screening beforehand that she had to have time to view and process so it makes sense.

January 28th, 2017