Dr. Maithily Nandedkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maithily Nandedkar?

June 13th, 2016

Excellent Dermatologist

She correctly diagnosed my Seborrheic Dermatitis when other doctors and dermatologists didn't. Called me to follow up.

December 1st, 2015

Agree--very bad dermatologist

How bizarre--I had to write a review after reading another one about the parent's experience with her daughter's vitiligo. We had a very similar and poor experience with her with my then 4 year old. Oh my, I wish I knew which other doctor the reviewer found.

March 2nd, 2015

New Client

The Dr. and her staff made me feel very comfortable. I received an accurate diagnosis and my condition improved immediately. I highly recommend Dr. Maithily.

February 26th, 2014

Worst Doctor ever

She is the worst out of the worst doctor EVER! Just because I took my daughter to another doctor since they kept on devoloping,she kept on getting angry and arrogant to us. She has big fusses about everything and a big attitude. She kept on bragging and didn't put the light that determines if you have vitiligo. She thinks she's the begs and yells at you. She keeps on saying to to get stressed which stresses you a LOT! We asked her if it was 100% sure that my daughter had vitiligo and she said that nothing can be 100% sure and that life isn't either! What's wrong with her?! Since we went to her 3 weeks before, she said she wanted to have a trial with an ointment. When we went now, she only looked there and didn't look at anything else. And yet she won top doctor! She kept on interrupting and saying to go to her master. She said that the other doctor I went to doesn't have a brain and didn't learn when this other doctor went to Princeton. The appointment I had with her 3 weeks before she talked 3/4 of the time talking about a biopsy to do when today she said that she won't do it even though she's supposed to. I will not EVER return to her besides when I go to have a bad talk with her about how she treated my 9 year old.horrible MANNERS and diagnosis!

August 25th, 2011

Fantastic Doctor, spent pleanty of time with me, the staff was friendly, made me feel like family. She is a keeper!

April 21st, 2011

Arrogant and hypocrite

I was late to my first apptmnt due to road construction. I just wanted dr to take a look at a very minor facial mole and determine if that's a cancerous one or benign. The receptionists didn't allow me even after pleading that it won't take her long to just take one look. They tell me that if they accommodate me, they would delay other patients. They rescheduled me. For my next apptmnt, I was 20 mins early, but I got to see the dr only after 35 mins from my apptmnt time. So much for her punctuality. She told me that my mole was a benign one in less than a minute and was in a rush to leave. She didn't have the time to ask if I have any other questions or concerns And here is the interesting part. I told her she could have accommodated me at my first visit. She said she don't want to delay other patients. I asked her then why she delayed me now. She was very unapologetic, and said 'I don't know' very casually, and went on to say, I see that you are not happy, you can see another dr.

April 17th, 2010

Awesome Doctor

She determined in just one visit what 4 other dermatologists missed....she' A-Number 1 in my book!!!

September 27th, 2017