A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maithry Uddaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddaraju graduated from Medical University Of The Americas (Nevis), Whitehall. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Uddaraju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Flower Hospital
- Member of Mercy Medical Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maithry Uddaraju MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maithry Uddaraju practice?
- Dr. Maithry Uddaraju has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maithry Uddaraju practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Perrysburg, OH.
See Toledo Family Physicians.