A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maithry Uddaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uddaraju
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Uddaraju Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Uddaraju graduated from Medical University Of The Americas (Nevis), Whitehall. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Uddaraju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Flower Hospital
- Member of Mercy Medical Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maithry Uddaraju MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maithry Uddaraju practice?
- Dr. Maithry Uddaraju has 1 office location.
Dr. Maithry Uddaraju practices Family Medicine near Maumee, OH.
See Maumee Primary Care Doctors.