Learn more about Dr. Maitrayee Vadali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maitrayee Vadali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadali
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vadali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maitrayee Vadali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadali graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vadali has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maitrayee S Vadali MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maitrayee S. Vadali practice?
- Dr. Maitrayee Vadali has 1 office location.
Dr. Maitrayee Vadali practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Evergreen Park, IL.
See Evergreen Park Internists and Evergreen Park Cardiologists.