Learn more about Dr. Maitrayee Vadali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maitrayee Vadali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maitrayee Vadali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadali graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vadali has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maitrayee S Vadali MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maitrayee S. Vadali practice?
- Dr. Maitrayee Vadali has 11 office locations.
Dr. Maitrayee Vadali practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Evergreen Park, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.