A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maitrayee Vadali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maitrayee Vadali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadali
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maitrayee Vadali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadali graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vadali has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maitrayee S Vadali MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maitrayee S. Vadali practice?
- Dr. Maitrayee Vadali has 1 office location.
Dr. Maitrayee Vadali practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Evergreen Park, IL.
See Evergreen Park Internists and Evergreen Park Cardiologists.