A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maj Wickstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickstrom
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wickstrom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maj Wickstrom, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickstrom graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Wickstrom has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maj L Wickstrom MD is a female Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maj L. Wickstrom practice?
- Dr. Maj Wickstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Maj Wickstrom practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.