Dr. Maja Artandi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maja Artandi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2014

Travel Agent

Where do I begin ? My health was in great decline and after seeing 5 doctors at two different hospitals, I found Dr Maja Artandi, MD at Stanford. Dr Artandi stayed with me and listened to me with my Many ailments. The other doctors gave up on me and said I was on need of a psychiatrist. Dr Artandi did not give up and she found out what was wrong . Dr Artandi saved my life. I can not thank her enough .

March 10th, 2014

Patient

Dr Artandi,Is the best Doctor I have been to in my Life time.She makes you feel wanted,She cares,Always positive,And truly wants to help her patients.You never have to worry about talking to Dr Artandi and feeling like she does not care,She is there for her patients.I don't know what I would do with out her as my Doctor.I Drive 3 hours to see her and she is worth every mile I Drive..She knows what she is doing.She is a great Doctor.

November 15th, 2013

Dr. Artandi is such a wonderful physician. She is very compassionate, gives you a positive attitude towards your medical issues and concerns. I am truly blessed to have excellent physicians like Dr. Artandi. My deepest gratitude for all your wondrous deeds. She has the best smile I have ever seen in a physician when she comes into the room. It is a great relief to your aches and pains. You have touched my life in so many ways. Thank you so much, Dr. Artandi.

March 1st, 2013

Dr Artandi, is one of the most caring and knowledgeable Dr's. I have ever been to.She cares,great bedside manner,Very Special Dr.I know I can call at anytime and she will get me in for an apt.I have had a rough time with my health she has helped get me to a better place in positive ways.Always has a smile.All Dr's should take lessons from her she is a brilliant Doctor.I drive 3 hrs and she is worth every mile I Drive

October 21st, 2012

A very patience and caring physician.

April 6th, 2011

The Best.

Dr. Artandi was caring, attentive to every description of any symptom you brought up. You could tell she wanted to get you healthy as much as YOU wanted to get healthy. She was very nice and was very comforting. When she thought I could have a serious problem, she pulled strings to get me into offices immediately. Her care and expertise was greatly appreciated. She is hands down one of the best doctors I have ever been in contact with. There is a good reason why she is at Stanford.

November 4th, 2010

Dr Artandi

I would like to say that I have never had a Doctor that cares as much as Dr Artandi, She is caring compasionate and also a very loving Doctor.She is there for her patients and takes the time needed for them.She has the best bed side manner of any Doctor I have been to.She is always there when needed.She is an Angel, you could not of hired a greater Doctor.Thank you Dr Artandi

June 24th, 2015